It was wonderful walking through Mongorry Woods tonight I took some photos of the flora that is growing wild all through Mongorry. From Lupins to Buttercups and others that I have no name for maybe some of the blogger's will help with the names.
The weather was lovely very mild and NO RAIN for a change! I took my two girls Jessica and Eleanor and our dog Lady (A king Charles Cavalier) overweight mind you with me. Lady enjoyed the walk ,discovering all the different smells and listening to the noises through the trees. We met a couple of ladies also out walking in Mongorry who had a Rottweiler with them, he looked fierce but was quite tame, Lady was not even interested in him, maybe the size of the dog put her off. The colours of the flora and the trees mixed with the sun shimmering through the trees was so good, it felt great to be alive.
5 comments:
Unfortunately being an amateur at this blogging I could not get all the photos up that I wanted to put up, maybe my tutor could help me.
Carmel said
Loved the pictures of the wild flowers I also like walking in the woods with my little dog
Love the photos too! Think it depends on the Blog editor you are using the number of photos that can be embedded on individual posting but I think you can put one or two in one area depending on image size you use. So you could have a couple at top of page, then some between each paragraph.
Another way around it is to select all the photos/images that you want to appear in your blog at one time and upload. Hope this helps!
Thanks Mary will try that
Post a Comment